The Ruby Miller Band is a 5-piece band perfect for weddings, private parties and corporate functions, playing an eclectic mix of music from all decades in their very own exquisite, vintage style.
Ruby is a highly rated vocalist and has performed at Glastonbury Festival, The Royal Festival Hall, Lovebox Festival, The Cobden Club, Favela Chic and many more high profile national and international events. Recent corporate clients include the Institute of Arts and the Football Association.
The repertoire of this band is very extensive with brilliant hits from the noughties, great tunes from the 80’s and 90’s and a wide range of classics from 50’s -70’s covering styles including pop, soul, funk, blues, reggae, jazz & swing.
This sophisticated band offer a complementary unmanned DJ service during intervals and a solo or duo acoustic act can be hired for receptions or wedding ceremonies.
- 5-piece band comprising female vocals/guitar, bass guitar, keys, sax & drums.
- Option to scale down to a 4-piece (minus sax).
- Experienced working at corporate level.
- Extensive repertoire spanning the decades (clients may have input in advance).
- Complementary unmanned DJ service during intervals.
- Provide own PA system and lighting.
- Acoustic solo & duo available (female vocals/guitar or with bass).
- For wedding clients, the band will learn a first dance song not already on their repertoire.