Ryders are a 9-piece showstopping band with both male & female singers playing the very best pop, soul, swing and funk hits. This band are ideal for weddings, parties and corporate events.
This troop of high-class, young session musicians having played with the likes of David Gilmour, Mumford and Sons, Amy Winehouse, Rudimental, and Lily Allen and are house band at the famous Bunga Bunga venue in London.
The band can scale down the size of the band to clients on a budget and can play recorded music free of charge during intervals. They offer a jazz duo and trio for afternoon receptions and a DJ service is also offered for a small additional fee.
Uniquely the band also offer “Bandeoke” as an option, allowing your guests at some part of the evening to perform with the band. This is a fantastic option for those looking for extra ways to entertain your guests and allow them to be a star for the evening!
- 9-piece band comprising male & female vocals, guitar, bass guitar, keys, drums, sax, trumpet and trombone.
- Option to scale down to a 6-8-piece (minus sax, trumpet and/or trombone.
- Experienced working at corporate level
- Jazz duo & trio available for daytime/early evening receptions.
- Great pop, soul, swing and funk repertoire spanning the decades (clients may have input in advance).
- Complementary recorded music during intervals with the option of a manned DJ service.
- Provide own PA system and lighting.
- For wedding clients, the band will learn a first dance song not already on their repertoire